Monday, October 26, 2009

case of the mondays and Naija on my mind

Its an ordinary monday... nothing special about it...good news is I'm in week 8 of a 15 week semester...HALLELUJAH!!!

I been day dreaming all day about moving out of state(mostly because my aunt is so annoying like I'm ready to go), if I could I would move out of this country entirely, I'm tired mehnnnn...bills no go kill me for here, abeg!

Tell me something my people, am I weird for not liking clubs? I feel the same things happen at clubs and the scene looks the same: girls in tight skimpy clothing, guys posted up on the wall ( they probably cant even dance sef) some drunk guy/girl actin a fool, and people grinding their nasty sweaty bodies against each other....ah ah which one be dat na? Imagine going to a club every weekend seeing that, wouldnt that bore somebody? I went to a club for the frist time a couple weeks back and it was just disappointing....they say dont knock it till you try it...I've tried it o! So wetin I wan come say again?!

I guess I'll stick to house parties and going to lounges...


On a lighter note, I'm still tryin to go to Naija in January( to Lagos and I consider this my first time) I want to know some happening places jare, which places to go to shop, eat, chill woreva anyone can think of would be fine...Also what should I pack if I'm goin in Jan? hows the weather around that time sef? Looking forward to some suggestions...

I'm checkin out jare, have a fantabulous week ahead..

TD

2 comments:

  1. The weather is pretty much the same all year round except that from around may till october its rainy season..around january should be pretty dry..pack ur skimpiest outfits and lets go there..loool

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol,ok o! but what about the 'hot spots' naaa?!! lol thanks

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers