stilltrill.comHow you doin ( wendy voice lmao)
I dont feel like eating healthy so im eating anything with the word 'fast in it' and anything i dont hv to get out of the car to order and eat...yea forgeddaboutit!!
These past few months ive become enlightened. I've learned a lot about dating and life in itself. I learned that the dating process doesnt always have to go like : meet him or her, get 'talking', go on a couple of dates and have sex. I learned that its really a process( aquaintance,friendship,courting,engagement & marriage) that He wants us to enjoy and at this point ( yea at 19) I cant date someone who i know I wont get married to ....whats the point though? with all the sex the media promotes which kind of guy would date a girl whos not willing to put out? ...when I heard the song " No sex" by still trill- how u doin ( wendy voice) ( the 4 group black christian artists) i was really surprised, they made good modern music that people of all ages can listen to without being offended...i would rather have my 13 or 14 yr old cousins singing 'no sex' than 'shake that laffy taffy' lol. But these 4 men in the group still trill are good looking men who are spreading the word about saying no to sex until marriage which I think is inspiring especially for young people who are sort of lost in a society practically obsessed with sex. Theyve made mistakes themselves in the past so its not like they are preaching about it, 2 of them got STDS,due to premarital sex and the other was involved in a gang, and they are using their own lives as a testimony, hearing their story was also inspiring because ppl think that once they have messed up there is no hope but there is!!!!. So yea they are positive rappers... check them out at
stillrill
ummm so yea valentines day is on its way. I dont have plans and I never really cared about the 'day of love' wetin consain me? I dont have a lover and I'm not a mushy lovey dovey type person, so i guess even if i did have a lover i wouldnt really be into it. I will go to church and go home, relax watch some naija movies....the next day theres no class ( president's day) so theres nothin else to do...
I turn twennnnrrryyy in a few months. I have mixed feelings abourritt. I will no longer be a teenager...I will however be inclined to look at teenagers and feel a great sense of joy that i am no longer apart of the drama and immaturity associated with being a teenager lol...but hey I'm happy and grateful to Him for giving me 19/20 years!! I'm not sure how to celebrate it. party? BBQ? club? ( yea right) indoor skydiving? road trip?
You know it looks like im going to be in school for a loooonnnnggg time. Its confammmmmeddd ,Ive decided to pursue a JD/MD degree. I'm not totally sure how to go about it, as in im not sure if I start working on that degree right after my bachelor degree or? I'll figure it out sha.
Some things I feel some Nigerian parents should realize:
1. the fact that their children want to marry white,black americans, asians or hispanics or in other words anyone who is not Igbo lol. If you have/raise your children somewhere other than Nigeria, yes they will noticed other ppl of other races and ultimately marry that person. Our parents can shout about it to the high chief, the main chief, our grandparents,our siblings and whoever but what will be will be! Even the ones wey dem born for naija and move abroad, dem dey marry white,hispanic etc...(.once dem c oyinbo girls, dem be like pikin wey dey for candy store sef.)
2. Their children dont want to be doctors,lawyers,accountants,engineers. Theres really no promise that college kids will get a job right after graduation and start making good money right away ( recession or not)
3.Their children not knowing their native language is their own fault
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK AHEAD everyone
onose.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, ur only 19!...U seem so mature ooo...Happy Bday in advance! Think u should have a BBQ...just cuz i like food, lol...
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna go listen to the "no sex" song, thanks for sharing!
hapi b.day in advance and welcme to adulthood.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday in advance,make i go listen to 'no sex'.
ReplyDeleteA BBQ for your birthday sounds great. And you're right in the note to naija parents abroad. The choices for life here can be very different. All the best with your education plans.
ReplyDeleteI feel this post
ReplyDeleteNumber 3...totally agree!
ReplyDelete