Monday, June 21, 2010

another year

I'm another year older today and honestly another year added to my life is truly PRICELESS. I really thank God, especially since our family friends' son lost his life last week ( he drowned) I havent done much today though except go to church with my aunt ( whos here frm naija) and get a pedi/mani. People who I thought really cared havent said 'Happy Birthday' but it wont stop me from enjoying my birthday

Have a wonderful week ahead everyone!! I promise to blog more often!

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope you had a good one
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday dear! Muaaaahhhhhh God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthdayyyyy

    have a fabulous one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday lady. Blessings of a great year to you.

    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  5. merry birthday.. God bless you plenty..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday...hope you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday dearie, hope you had great fun. Remain blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday love! Don't pay heed to us and them oh.. Have a wonderful time. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers