Friday, June 11, 2010

an Unexpected blessing

Blessings truly come in many forms and when we least expect it. Up until now I wasn't even thinking about schools or what was going to happen when fall came around....I just had the 'what will be, will be attitude'... I am blessed to even have the opportunity to go to school and become what I want in life.

I just got accepted to the school  I visited when I was in D.C ( more details later) I had to check my email over again to see if I was reading it right. I'm excited but I want to tell everyone when the letter comes in the mail. The only thing thats been on my mind is paying for it, the school is 52k! almost all the schools in D.C are around that amount ( the 40-50k range). It has me worried, but I've already experienced what worrying can do to me, so I'm going to relax and let Him take control. My mom thinks  we should celebrate, but I'm more low-key about the whole thing.  I guess I'm another step closer to achieving my JD/MPH!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats, and welcome to DC, where the people are uber uber cool! Don't fret... God brought you this far for a reason. I'm sure He'll see you through the end (by every means necessary). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic news! Congratulations girl, you did good. I'm sure the way to pay for it will come. All the best dearie! And you're in my field too, :):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS....please go celebrate, i know when i get my letter i will shout it to the rooftops and i'm usually quite calm about these things...but yea to JD/MPH, i have my MPH so holla if u ever need anything...And God will see you thru, 52k was not even half of what i have paid undergrad & masters and God aw me through so you will be just fine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONSSSSS!!!!

    Dont worry about the price jare, God is on the throne :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats my dear! Please bask in the moment.. You deserve it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop worrying. God that has provided the admission won't leave you deserted without the means to pay for it. Worry less, praise more.

    _ LDP

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone. Today I just found out that I got admission to UMiami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats damsel!!! Happy 4 ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! don't you worry...God takes care of His own (Matt 6:26)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger

Followers