I've decided on DC, really wish I could have gone back to Miami.
Ill see how it goes and see if I like it. If I do, I'll stay, if not Miami it is.
Hopefully I can meet with bloggers in the DMV area, any blogger who lives out there could you please recommend:
a church
african market/store
best places to shop
a good hospital
I still haven't gotten a job, I only have a month left because classes start next month. I'll be shopping like crazy over the next few weeks though despite my financial drought. Ive already gotten my suitcase packed with a few things. I want to drive down there ( If I get a car) but thinking about the drive just makes me want to take the train.
thanks in advance.
btw, I need a way to let lekan know that it won't work out between us...any suggestions? I mean hes already calling my mom his mother in-law...I'm not ready for that!

Yay!!!! Welcome to my said of town!
ReplyDeleteFor churches: Jesus House DC (located in Silver Spring, MD) or Temple of Praise
For African markets there's a whole bunch but the Farmer's market in dc is where it's at
Hmmm for places to shop, there's Wheaton mall, Annapolis mall, Arundel Mills mall, Georgetown, etc
Hope that helps!
You'd have fun! You should also hook up with Myne too..
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your decision, I do hope it works out for you in DC. You can also send an email to Vera and Solomon Sydelle. They live in that area.
ReplyDeleteme not!
ReplyDeleteDC is a good city, hope its all you want it to be
ReplyDeleteblessings, that helped A LOT thanks, do you know any catholic churches as well ( nigerian)?
ReplyDelete2cute/neefemi/myne, i hope so too, thanks